- "Sometimes Zephyr, the mission chooses us."
- —Captain Nimbus src
Lieutenant Nimbus is a skillful wind elemental and former leader of a squad of Wind Warriors.
Nimbus is a violet-eyed, black and light blue wind elemental with large gauntlets, a red tattered cape, metal wing-shaped shoulder pads, and a gold medallion bearing the Wind Warrior emblem.
Origins and History Edit
Once the fearless leader of the Wind Warriors, he is now the wise leader second in command. Nimbus stands strong beside his protégé Zephyr passing on the knowledge and abilities he's learned over the years.
Nimbus also possesses an innate ability for mechanical know how which is invaluable to the existence of his team. His ability to calibrate and decipher the L.O.A.D. STARR which provides cloud cover on Earth and allows his sidekick Zephyr to possess his destructive abilities are vital to their mission.
Prior to the events of the game, Nimbus was half crystallized by the Shades.
Later he told Zephyr it was actually just ice created by himself to trick Cyclone into revealing his cruel intentions sooner.
- Nimbus is thousands of years old.
- Nimbus is the only character shown to have ears.
- Nimbus also the second character to not have a mouth. The First being the Wind Warrior.
- Nimbus has an unused death animation that can be triggered by modifying Zephyr's tornado.
- Nimbus is Left handed.
- Originally, it was planned for Nimbus to stay and help Zephyr. This was removed.
- Lev Liberman, The voice of Nimbus also voices: The Wind Warriors,The Stone Smasher, and the soccer players in Ringling Village!
- Nimbus, along with The Wind Warriors do not celebrate Christmas, instead they celebrate Hanukkah
- For some odd reason,if the player views the model files for Nimbus,it's reviled that his model is named "zephyr.mb" hinting that Nimbus was originally going to be the main character.